In your own space, post recs for at least three fanworks that you did not create.
I'm gonna give you a variety that I've enjoyed this year, just because.
1. Love is for Children series - MCU - non-sexual age-play with fluff and angst featuring all the Avengers and Phil Coulson. I somehow get some serious comfort out of this series and sometimes turn to it for just that.
2. Pushing Boundaries and series - Jurassic World - a fic written based only on the previews of the movie in which Owen Grady has preturnatural powers and ends up the alpha of a raptor pack.
3. Raptor Raptor Burning Bright - Jurassic World - in which Owen Grady discovers that the raptors are not only smart but sapient, and proceeds to try to save them.
4. Interhouse Fest round-up - honestly almost everything here was delightful and I recommend them.
5. Luna Lovegood by Mywitch, but tbh any of her art makes me happy.
This entry was originally posted at https://gelsey.dreamwidth.org/616622.html. Please comment there using OpenID.