In your own space, create a list of at least three fannish things you'd love to receive, something you've wanted but were afraid to ask for - a fannish wish-list of sorts. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your wish-list if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe someone will grant a wish. Check out other people's posts. Maybe you will grant a wish.
Mostly in the same vein as last year. Not completely fannish.
1. I’d love fanart of pretty much anything I’ve ever written. I think in images a lot, and a few people have said some of my imagery is good, but I have no fanart. Masterlist of masterlists
2. More people reading and leaving reviews. Not just of my fics, but of anything you read. Comments are love. Kudos are nice, but they’re not the same.
3. In the same vein as above, comment on people’s entries. It’s one of my goals for the year, same as pretty much every year – let people know you’re there, instead of lurking. Not all the time, but sometimes.
4. Consider reading thigns outside your box/your typical pairings/etc. You’d really be surprised, I think. Especially if you already like the author's stuff. I've read some brilliant stuff I didn't think I'd like to start with, by doing this.
5. A new layout. Mine is so old now.