In your own space, create a list of at least three fannish things you'd love to receive, something you've wanted but were afraid to ask for - a fannish wish-list of sorts. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your wish-list if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe someone will grant a wish. Check out other people's posts. Maybe you will grant a wish. If any wishes are granted, we'd love it if you link them to this post.
1. More people reading and leaving reviews. Not just of my fics (though yes please!!!) but in general. I know leaving “kudos” is so easy to do, but I’m really a comment-monger and love nothing more than to get a comment that lets me know someone enjoyed something, and maybe even specifically what they liked.
2. More openness to pairings you might not typically read. Read outside your box! Write outside your box! Challenge yourself! You might find yourself pleasantly surprised.
3. Someone to write some rarepairs. My particular fave that I’ve never seen outside myself is Arthur Weasley/Bellatrix Black (I have so much headcanon for them even if I haven’t gotten around to writing it). Do other rarepairs! The older Weasley boys. Do things with lesser known characters!
4. I need a new layout, even if it’s not precisely fannish. Mine is oooooold.
5. More friends interested in what I am! Let’s all get along, folks :D