Comment to someone you haven't ever interacted with before or introduce yourself to someone you've interacted with and friend/follow them. Afterwards, leave a comment in this post with the equivalent of "I did it!"
I'm really bad at this one, but I do reply to everyone who talks to me! Does that count? Anyway, i always welcome new friends, especially if they update LJ and have a desire to interact with me. I get frustrated when i have a ton of people who never comment. No one ever has to say something to everything, but I put out too much personal stuff to have primarily lurkers (unless I've known you forever, then it's okay, I undestand). Day 5
In your own space, promote three communities, challenges, blogs, pages, Twitters, Tumblrs or platforms and explain why you love them. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your post if you feel comfortable doing so.
I'm not overly involved anymore, but here's a go.
. We ARE planning on running another round, hopefully soonish, though we would like a third person to help with the scut work, given one of us has two small children and the other is just lazy apparently (that would be me, yes). We're an awesome HP fest comm that promotes stories between people of different houses. It's fun! We just have to get the ball rolling.
2) one_bad_man is an excellent recommendation group and I'e read a bunch of stuff that is delightful from them.
3) sshg_giftfest also puts out some of the best writing! even if I do try to convince some of those awesome people to try different htings sometimes ;) Day 6
In your own space, create a list of at least three fannish things you'd love to receive, something you've wanted but were afraid to ask for - a fannish wish-list of sorts. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your wish-list if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe someone will grant a wish. Check out other people's posts. Maybe you will grant a wish. If any wishes are granted, we'd love it if you link them to this post.
I am a greedy person lol
1) I would love some more icons. Right now I'm leaning towards dinosaurs/Jurassic Park/Jurassic World. Honestly mostly of the dinos :P Maybe even a layout, but I'm perfectly content with icons.
2) Art of anything I've written my works on AO3
3) money for Misticon :P haha yeah right. But maybe I wasn't as greedy as I'd thought I was. First two are my wishes!This entry was originally posted at https://gelsey.dreamwidth.org/650490.html. Please comment there using OpenID.